Quitclaim Deed

Quitclaim Deeds are typically used to transfer property between family members (gifting) or in a divorce situation. If, for example, a mother is transferring to her child, her home, all 3 forms will be required. If the transfer is from spouse to spouse in a divorce situation, only the Quitclaim Deed and Real Estate Excise Tax Affidavit forms will be used.

Presently, we offer a quitclaim deed service for:

  • California
  • Colorado
  • Florida
  • Idaho
  • Nevada
  • Oregon
  • Washington State
Live Support