Probate With (Testate) Or Without (Intestate) Last Will & Testament, Paralegal Service
By Do It Yourself Documents,
Independent Paralegal Services
- Online Price: $179.95
- Office Price: $219.00
This service is exempt> from sales tax.
Available for the following states: View States
How to send us your information.
- If you prefer to save your information in our secure database allowing you to access the data at your leisure or from different computers select the blue "Click to begin the service" button below.
- If you prefer to download a questionnaire and work on it from your computer, see Other Questionnaire Options.
We complete all required documents with this service!
Description of our Paralegal Service
This Probate Service is intended for use when there is no known Last Will & Testament OR by the first named Personal Representative in decedent's Last Will & Testament, when the decedent's Last Will & Testament:
- Authorizes Nonintervention Powers
- Waive Bond, and when
- all estate property will be transferred; AND
- the will shall be filed at the same time as the Petition for Letters
This Probate Service includes all the basic forms for filing a simple probate.
- Case Cover Sheet
- Petition for Probate of Will, Letters Testamentary & Nonintervention Powers
- Order Admitting Will to Probate & Granting Letters Testamentary and Nonintervention Powers
- Oath of Personal Representative
- Letters Testamentary
- Notice of Appointment of Personal Representative & Pendency of Probate
- Declaration of Mailing to Heirs and/or Beneficiaries
- Notice to Creditors
- Declaration of Mailing Notice to Creditors to DSHS
- IRS SS4 Forms
- Creditor's Claims
- Inventory and Appraisement
- Receipt of Heir or Beneficiary
- Declaration of Completion of Probate
- Sample Letter to Heirs and Beneficiaries
Names of forms may differ for each state
Some of our services require additional application, court and/or filing fees. These fees are not included.