General Power of Attorney for Finances (With Durable Provisions), Paralegal Service
By Do It Yourself Documents,
Independent Paralegal Services
- Online Price: $14.95
- Office Price: $19.95
This service is exempt from sales tax.
Available for the following states: View States
We complete all required documents with this service!
Description of our Paralegal Service
The Power of Attorney, General (With Durable Provisions) is a "general power of attorney". The document is primarily intended to give your named agent the power to deal with your assets in the event of your incapacity; however, this document gives your agent broad powers to dispose of, sell, convey and encumber your real and personal property.
- Power of Attorney, General (With Durable Provisions) can be recorded
- Power of Attorney, General (With Durable Provisions) must be notarized
- Power of Attorney, General (With Durable Provisions) on average consists of 7 pages depending on which state you reside in.
- Appointment Designation of Agent.
- Appointment Alternative Agent. (optional)
- Enumerated Powers. To exercise or perform any act, power, duty, right or obligation whatsoever that I now have for property, real or personal, tangible or intangible, now owned or hereafter acquired by me, including, without limitation, the following specifically enumerated powers. I grant to my Agent full power and authority to do everything necessary in exercising any of the powers herein granted as fully as I might or could do if personally present, with full power of substitution or revocation, hereby ratifying and confirming all that my Agent shall lawfully do or cause to be done by virtue of this Power of Attorney and the powers herein granted:
- Real and Personal Property
- Motor Vehicles
- Stock and Bond Transactions
- Financial Institutions
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- Insurance and Annuities
- Beneficial Interests
- Retirement Plans and Benefits
- Claims and Litigation
- Tax Matters
- Personal and Family Maintenance
- Governmental Benefits
- Resignation from Fiduciary Positions
- Planning of nursing home or other long-term medical care
- Create a Revocable Trust
- General Grant of Powers
- Incidental Powers
- Inspection and Disclosure of Information Relating to My Physical or Mental Health
- and much more....
Some of our services require additional application, court and/or filing fees. These fees are not included.