Response to Petition about a Marriage (Divorce) - No Child, Paralegal Service
By Do It Yourself Documents,
Independent Paralegal Services
- Online Price: $75.00
- Office Price: $99.00
This service is exempt> from sales tax.
Available for the following states: View States
We complete all required documents with this service!
Description of our Paralegal Service
Washington State is a no-fault divorce state and is just as it sounds - neither party is at fault. If you were served with legal papers and disagree with anything your spouse asked for you may file a response. You must file any response to the documents within 20 days (60 days if you were served outside the State of Washington). You should take steps immediately to ensure your rights are protected. If you cannot afford an attorney to represent you, you should try to receive a free consultation for legal advice. Once this is completed and you need help completing the forms we are here to help.
In order for us to complete this service, fax or email us a copy of legal papers you were served as well as a list of all the sections of the documents (petition, parenting plan, child support, etc.) that you disagree with and any additional requests you may have in regards to your specific legal matter. We will complete all your forms within 2 business hours.
- division of personal property and real estate
- alimony/spousal maintenance
- division of debts and other obligations
- name change to former name for the wife
- income taxes
- and other important issues.
- Confidential Information Form (INFO)
- Addendum to Confidential Information Form (AD)
- Response for Dissolution of Marriage (PTDSS)
- Acceptance of Service (ACSR)
- Return of Service (ACSR)
- Joinder (JN)
- Findings of Fact and Conclusions of Law (FNFCL) **
- Decree **
** If required for your case.
Names of forms may differ for each state
Additional charges if Respondent will not sign:
The Respondent must be notified by one of the following, we do not mark up any of these costs as our competition, we charge only the cost of your selection:
- Service Fee (You may have anyone over the age of 18 serve the respondent at no additional cost); or
- Service Fee - we can have them served anywhere in the United States.$50.00- $95.00; or
- Service by certified/registered mail.$5.50 - $15.50 (Respondent will have to sign for the mail, if they choose not to then you will have to serve them by either option 1 or 2. NOTE: You must have an Order from the Court allowing service by mail in order to proceed in this manner, we do not charge extra to prepare the Motion and Order.
Some of our services require additional application, court and/or filing fees. These fees are not included.