Child Custody and or Support - Third Party, Paralegal Service
By Do It Yourself Documents,
Independent Paralegal Services
- Online Price: $294.95
- Office Price: $349.00
This service is exempt from sales tax.
Available for the following states: View States
We complete all required documents with this service!
Description of our Paralegal Service
This service is used by a person who's not the parent (non-parent) to request legal custody of a child (or children). The case will need to be filed in the county where the child lives or can be found. This type of service may only be used if the child (or children) are not in the physical custody of either parent or if it can stated that neither parent is a suitable custodian.
This complete online service provides all of the papers required to petition the Court for a Nonparental Custody Petition Order.
- Summons for Nonparental Custody Proceeding
- Nonparental Custody Petition
- Case Cover Sheet (if applicable)
- Confidential Information Form
- Indian Child Welfare Act Notice (Federal and Washington State) (if applicable)
- Return of Service
- Residential Schedule
- Order Directing DCFS/CPS to Release Information and Order Restricting Access
- Nonparental Order of Child Support and Child Support Worksheets
- Sealed Financial Source Documents Cover Sheet and Financial Declaration
- Findings of Fact & Conclusions of Law
- DCFS/CPS/WSP request for info forms and cover sheets
- Nonparental Decree
- and much more...
Some of our services require additional application, court and/or filing fees. These fees are not included.