Petition to Decide Parentage, Paralegal Service
By Do It Yourself Documents,
Independent Paralegal Services
With No Child Support, Price: $249.00
With Child Support, Price: $349.00
This service is exempt> from sales tax.
Available for the following states: View States
We complete all required documents with this service!
Description of our Paralegal Service
Do It Yourself Documents has helped hundreds of clients complete their documents for a Petition to Decide Parentage since its founding in 2001.
Presently this is only an in-office service and provides all of the papers required to petition the Court for a Petition to Decide Parentage/Residential Schedule/Parenting Plan and Child Support Order.
- Petition to Decide Parentage/Parenting Plan/ Residential Schedule
- Case Cover Sheet
- Confidential Information Form
- Addendum to Confidential Information Form
- Parenting Plan
- Residential Schedule
- Residential Time Summary Report
- Order re: Establishing Custody Decree/Parenting Plan/ Residential Schedule
- And much more...
- Petition to Decide Parentage/Parenting Plan/ Residential Schedule with Child Support
- Includes all documents listed above; and
- State Child Support Schedule Worksheets (CSW)
- State Child Support Schedule Worksheets -Registered Domestic Partnerships (CSW)
- Sealed Financial Source Documents Cover Sheet and Financial Declaration
- Findings/Conclusions on Petition for Establishing Child Support
- Order on Establishing Child Support
- Order of Child Support
- And much more...
Additional charges if Respondent will not sign:
The Respondent must be notified by one of the following:
- Service Fee - Best Option, you may have anyone over the age of 18 serve the respondent at no additional cost; or
- Service Fee - we can have them served anywhere in the United States, $120.00- $150.00. The process server will make 3 attempts to serve and if service cannot be completed we will ask the court to serve by certified mail.
- Service by certified/registered mail, $10.00 - $20.00 (Respondent will have to sign for the mail, if they choose not to then you will have to serve publication. NOTE: You must have an Order from the Court allowing service by mail in order to proceed in this manner.
Service by publication - means that you publish the Summons or other document in a newspaper of general circulation in the area where your spouse or partner is likely to be. For service by publication, you will have to pay the newspaper a fee to publish the document. NOTE: You must have an Order from the Court allowing service by publication in order to proceed in this manner.
Some of our services require additional application, court and/or filing fees. These fees are not included.