Adoption - Adult, Paralegal Service
By Do It Yourself Documents,
Independent Paralegal Services
- Online Price: $189.95
- Office Price: $209.95
This service is exempt from sales tax.
Available for the following states: View States
How to send us your information.
- If you prefer to save your information in our secure database allowing you to access the data at your leisure or from different computers select the blue "Click to begin the service" button below.
- If you prefer to download a questionnaire and work on it from your computer, see Other Questionnaire Options
We complete all required documents with this service!
Description of our Paralegal Service
Using this service, you can adopt an adult. In the case of adopting an adult, the adult to be adopted will consent, neither parent of the adult to be adopted is required to sign anything. See below for additional information regarding the process.
- A petition under this chapter may be filed in either the superior court of the county in which the petitioner is a resident or the superior court of the county in which the adoptee is domiciled.
- A petition under this chapter may be consolidated with any other petition under this chapter. A hearing under this chapter may be consolidated with any other hearing under this chapter.
A Child's Social Security Benefits
If someone adopts a child who is receiving benefits. When a child who is receiving benefits is adopted, let Social Security know the child’s new name, the date of the adoption decree, and the adopting parent’s name and address. The adoption won’t cause benefits to end.
- Petition for Adoption
- Adoptee's Consent to Adoption
- Decree of Adoption
- Findings of Fact and Conclusions of Law
- and much more...
Names of forms may differ for each state
Some of our services require additional application, court and/or filing fees. These fees are not included.