- Author: Denis Clifford, Attorney
- Publisher: Nolo
- Edition: 8th
- List Price: $24.99
Our Price: $19.95
Your will, made easy
Write a will that suits your needs with a minimum of fuss.
This book provides all the forms and step-by-step instructions you need to create a simple, valid will that protects your family and property after your death.
Make a will that lets you:
- name beneficiaries to inherit your assets
- choose a guardian for young children
- set up trusts for minors, and
- name an executor (and a backup).
Learn how to:
- choose appropriate witnesses
- finalize your will, and
- revoke or change your will if necessary.
This book also explains basic estate planning, including steps you can take to avoid probate court. The updated 8th edition includes the latest changes in federal estate tax law.
View Sample Estate Planning Forms
Specifically Designed For Your State
By Do It Yourself Documents