- Author: Denis Clifford, Attorney
- Publisher: Nolo
- Edition: 9th
- List Price: $24.99
Our Price: $18.95
Estate planning, in plain English
Get the need-to-know basics about wills, trusts, avoiding probate, and planning for incapacity with Estate Planning Basics. This book lays out your options in plain English, guiding you to the right estate plan for you and your family.
- making a will or living trust
- naming a guardian for your children
- avoiding probate
- choosing an executor
- using durable powers of attorney, and
- preparing a health care directive.
The 9th edition is completely updated to reflect the latest information about estate planning.
View a sample of a Revocable Living Trust, By Do It Yourself Documents