- Author: Amy Loftsgordon Attorney
- Publisher: Nolo
- List Price: $24.99
Our Price: $19.99
Facing foreclosure? Put together a plan. Take action.
When you’re in foreclosure, there’s no time to waste. You need to know your options so you can do what’s right for you and your family now. But things have changed since the Great Recession. The Foreclosure Survival Guide has up-to-date developments about:
- the foreclosure process
- the 120-day foreclosure waiting period (your most important tool), and
- new tax consequences associated with short sales and deeds in lieu of foreclosure.
After reading the practical advice in The Foreclosure Survival Guide, you’ll have the confidence that comes with knowing that you’re taking the right steps. You’ll learn how to:
- determine whether you should keep your house
- find loan workout programs that will help you keep your home
- apply for a loan workout with your lender
- bring your loan current in Chapter 13 bankruptcy, and
- avoid unnecessary costs by filing for Chapter 7 bankruptcy (if you can’t stay in your home).
Finally, The Foreclosure Survival Guide provides you with the support you’ll need throughout the process by posting significant developments on the online legal update page.