- Author: Amy Wishart, Paralegal
- Publisher: Do It Yourself Documents, LLC
- Edition: 3rd
Available by Download
- List Price: $17.95
Our Price: $12.95
All forms are state specific: View States
An Authorization for Temporary Guardianship of Minor is a statement made under oath before a Notary Public or similar person authorized by the laws of that state to administer oaths.
This Authorization allows another adult to:
- Have temporary custody of your child(ren) if you are not able to, whether you are out of the state for a time being or incapacitated;
- Provides section to name child(ren)â€™s doctors and dentists names;
- Allows temporary guardian to provide a place for your child(ren) to live;
- Allows temporary guardian full authority regarding child(ren)â€™s schooling, religion and recreational activities;
- Allows temporary guardian full authority regarding child(ren)â€™s medical needs.
The person you are appointing guardianship does not need to appear in front of the Notary Public.
- State Specific
- Three pages, 8.5 x 11
- Must be notarized