dissolution kit

 Florida Divorce Kit
Without Dependent Children
With Instructions

The courts change their forms frequently. This kit contains the most current forms and up-to-date instructions!

Use this kit to end a traditional marriage or a domestic partnership!

By Do It Yourself Documents,
Paralegal Amy Wishart

  • Do It Yourself Divorce Kit - No Children
  • Forms & Instructions
  • Downloadable
  • Florida
  • By Do It Yourself Documents
  • List Price: $41.95
  • Our Price: $34.95
Skip Navigation Links.
Downloadable Kits
Paralegal Services


Independent Paralegal Service

Paralegal Service. To use our Nonlawyer Assistant Service to have a paralegal complete all the documents necessary for a Florida Divorce (Dissolution) select one of the following:

A Marriage Dissolution Kit for persons who have no dependent children & who wish to secure their own divorce in the State of Florida. Contains instructions and a full set of forms.

This kit is for use when a husband and wife are filing for a simplified dissolution of marriage. You and/or your spouse must have lived in Florida for at least 6 months before filing for a dissolution in Florida. You may file a simplified dissolution of marriage in Florida if all of the following are true:

  • You and your spouse agree that the marriage cannot be saved.
  • You and your spouse have no minor or dependent child(ren) together, the wife does not have any minor or dependent children born during the marriage, and the wife is not now pregnant.
  • You and your spouse have worked out how the two of you will divide the things that you both own (your assets)) and who will pay what part of the money you both owe (your liabilities), and you are both satisfied with this division.
  • You are not seeking support (alimony) from your spouse, and vice versa.
  • You and your spouse have filed financial affidavits with the court or you have waived the filing of financial affidavits and you are satisfied with the financial disclosure received from the other spouse.
  • You are willing to give up your right to trial and appeal.
  • You and your spouse are both willing to go into the clerk's office to sign the petition (not necessarily together).
  • You and your spouse are both willing to go to the final hearing (at the same time). If you do not meet the criteria above, you must file a regular petition for dissolution of marriage.

If you do not meet the criteria above, you must file a regular petition for dissolution of marriage.


  • Cover Sheet
  • Petition for Simplified Dissolution of Marriage
  • Application for Determination of Civil Indigent Status (fee waiver request)
  • Notice of Social Security Statement
  • Affidavit of Corroborating Witness
  • Financial Affidavit - Short Form
  • Financial Affidavit - Long Form
  • Marital Settlement Agreement
  • Notice of Hearing
  • Final Judgment

And much more...

Live Support