Washington State Response
Divorce/Legal Separation/Annulment
No Children Paralegal Service

By Do It Yourself Documents,
Independent Paralegal Services

Use this service to end a marriage or a domestic partnership!

This service is available for all counties in Washington State and may be completed via the INTERNET or at one of our offices.

 Court costs are $314.00 in Washington State and should have been paid by your spouse.

  • Washington State
  • By An Independent Paralegal
  • List Price: $118.95
  • Our Price: $75.00 - This service is exempt from sales tax.
Skip Navigation Links.
Service Agreement
Downloadable Kits
Paralegal Services

Create an Online Account

This is our online service questionnaire where you login and complete a questionnaire.


Complete Online Questionnaire without logging in.

Complete the forms on your computer however with this option you will not be able to save your work. Click to begin the Process

Response to a Dissolution, Legal Separation or Declaration of Invalidity


Washington State is a no-fault divorce state and is just as it sounds - neither party is at fault. If you were served with legal papers and disagree with anything your spouse asked for you may file a response. You must file any response to the documents within 20 days (60 days if you were served outside the State of Washington). You should take steps immediately to ensure your rights are protected. If you cannot afford an attorney to represent you, you should try to receive a free consultation for legal advice. Once this is completed and you need help completing the forms we are here to help.

In order for us to complete this service, fax or email us a copy of legal papers you were served as well as a list of all the sections of the documents (petition, parenting plan, child support, etc.) that you disagree with and any additional requests you may have in regards to your specific legal matter. We will complete all your forms within 2 business hours.

This service is available for all Washington State counties.


Service Provides the Following

  • Confidential Information Form (INFO)
  • Addendum to Confidential Information Form (AD)
  • Response for Dissolution of Marriage (PTDSS)
  • Acceptance of Service (ACSR)
  • Return of Service (ACSR)
  • Joinder (JN)
  • Findings of Fact and Conclusions of Law (FNFCL) **
  • Decree **

** If required for your case.

Additional Costs
Frequently Asked Questions / Filing Fees / Lincoln County Information

This service is available for the following Washington State Counties: Adams, Asotin, Benton, Chelan, Clallam, Clark, Columbia, Cowlitz, Douglas, Ferry, Franklin, Garfield, Grant, Grays Harbor, Island, Jefferson, King, Kitsap, Kittitas, Klickitat, Lewis, Lincoln, Mason, Okanogan, Pacific, Pend Oreille, Pierce, San Juan, Skagit, Skamania, Snohomish, Spokane, Stevens, Thurston, Wahkiakum, Walla Walla, Whatcom, Whitman, Yakima

Live Support