Child Custody/Child Support
Residential Schedule/Parenting Plan
Kits & Paralegal Services

Independent Paralegal Services

Washington State - Independent Paralegal Services
Child Custody and Child Support

These services are available for all counties in Washington State and may be completed via the INTERNET or at one of our offices. 

Select one of the following links:

Response. If you were served with legal papers and disagree with anything the other party asked for you may file a response. You must file any response to the documents within 20 days (60 days if you were served outside the State of Washington). You should take steps immediately to ensure your rights are protected. If you cannot afford an attorney to represent you, you should try to receive a free consultation for legal advice. Once this is completed and you need help completing the forms we are here to help.

Live Support